Join Our Team
|Title||Full-Time/Part-Time||Application Deadline||Link to Apply|
|Research Fellow||Full-Time||TBD||Job Posting|
The Program on Extremism’s paid, term-limited research assistant program allows undergraduate and graduate students, recent graduates, and post-grads an exciting opportunity to participate in the Program’s groundbreaking research by assisting full-time staff on a plethora of research projects. Specific tasks for research assistants vary based on the Program’s changing slate of projects; in general, research assistants:
- Conduct open-source research on issues related to terrorism and extremism.
- Assist full-time staff in preparing and editing reports, policy papers, and other analytic products.
- Provide support for ongoing Program deliverables, research streams, and analytic products.
- Maintain primary source databases for ongoing research projects.
New research assistants are accepted each academic term. We are NOW ACCEPTING applications for the Spring 2024 cohort.
- The fall term runs from approximately August to December. Applications for the fall term will open in July.
- The spring term runs from approximately January to May. Applications for the spring term will open in November.
- The summer term runs from approximately June to July. Applications for the summer term will open in April.
If you have any questions about the RA program, please email [email protected].