We publish all Nexus articles under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0). This means you are free to republish Nexus articles online or in print for free as long as you adhere to the guidelines below. These permissions do not extend to Nexus reports. If you wish to republish any Nexus reports in whole or in part, please email [email protected]
- You publish the work as is, without edits to the content and material.
- You visibly credit Nexus, The Program on Extremism at GWU, and the article's author(s) and their affiliations. You must provide a link to either the article's persistent link (the URL at which you accessed the article) or to the Nexus home page.
- You do not sell any Nexus article in whole or in part. However, you may republish Nexus articles on pages with ads.
- Any images, graphs, charts, or other credited visual content in the Nexus article you are republishing maintains that credit or is otherwise appropriately credited when you republish. You may omit or add other visual content using the same rules.
- You do not republish all of our articles in a systematic, automated, or otherwise wholesale manner.
- You may quote Nexus authors and content as long as you provide the article's persistent URL.
- You may republish the opening lines or other sections of the article as long as you provide a call-out to read the full article with a link to the article's persistent URL.
- You may not translate the article and republish without permission from the Program on Extremism at GWU. Please direct all requests to [email protected].
- You may republish Nexus articles in print following these same guidelines.
- All podcast, video, and other mediums are also covered under the CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 International license and the same guidelines apply.