July 2022 Snapshot
The number of individuals charged in the United States on offenses related to the Boogaloo Movement stands at 49. According to our latest analysis of the cases:
- The average age of charged individuals was 31.
- Arrests occurred in 16 states.
- The average prison sentence was 5.9 years.
- 47% were accused of plotting domestic terror attacks.
- 52% were arrested in an operation involving an informant and/or an undercover agent.
- 25 individuals have pleaded or were found guilty.