October 2022 Snapshot
The number of individuals charged in the United States on offenses related to the Neo-Fascist Skullmask Movement stands at 36. According to our latest analysis of the cases:
- The average age of charged individuals was 22.9.
- Arrests occurred in 13 states.
- The average prison sentence was 4.9 years.
- 60% were accused of plotting domestic terror attacks.
- 57% were arrested in an operation involving an informant and/or an undercover agent.
- 23 individuals have pleaded or were found guilty.